POS & ECOCONCEPTION
TO REDUCE THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF OUR PRODUCTS
- The POS sector disposes of 100 000 tons of waste per year.
- The production cost of an eco-designed display is on average 12% cheaper.
- 92% of French people consider that companies should set the standard for their consumers. (source: Popai).
- The ECOPOPAI process
- A whole team dedicated to eco-design, across all services.
- The “My Green Impact” calculator is used to estimate the environmental impact of POS display options, helping our clients to make informed choices.
- Our eco-design good practice guidelines.
- Our technological and regulatory monitoring.
- We offer low cost solutions for displays that have a reduced carbon footprint throughout their life cycle (manufacturing, transport, End of Life).
- We advise you on how to deal with the End of Life of your displays.
- We prioritize our nearest suppliers, helping to boost the local economy.
- We have been certificated ECOPOPAI since 2015.
POS & quality
OUR QUALITY POLICY IS APPLIED TO OUR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT APPROACH
- Satisfied clients are loyal clients.
- Our operators are trained in self-monitoring.
- All our manufacturing processes are validated through appropriate tests.
- Our suppliers are selected according to very strict criteria.
- We are regularly and successfully audited by our clients.
- We support our suppliers to help them adopt our quality standards.
- We are constantly improving our techniques in order to meet our clients’ demanding requirements
PoS & BUSINESS ETHICS
CONTRIBUTING TO IMPROVE SUPPLIER AND CUSTOMER RELATIONS AS OUR PARTNERS ARE A VALUABLE RESOURCE
- An ethical commitment allows us to build a climate of trust and confidence with our partners and develop long-lasting and successful relationships.
- We treat our partners with a great deal of consideration, honesty and fairness.
- We are committed to protecting confidential information and respecting the intellectual property of our clients and partners.
- We have a zero tolerance policy towards corruption, bribery and anti-competitive practices
POS & responsibility
EXEMPLARY DAILY BUSINESS PRACTICES
- To defend our principles we must set the example by applying them to our own practices first.
- We set up dashboards to monitor our energy and water consumption, our waste and our travel.
- We monitor and follow up on health, safety and gender equality in our factories.
- Our sustainable purchasing charter helps us to promote our values to our suppliers.
- We sort, compact and recycle our manufacturing waste.
- We implement preventative measures to preserve the health and safety of our employees.
- We publish each year a CSR report
- We are ranked gold by ECOVADIS meaning that we are among the 4% best companies